Facebook is biggest social networking sites with millions of visitors each day. Its millions of users bring lots of advantages to businesses that are looking for potential customers. It allows advertisers to intermingle with their customers in more precise ways and they can easily target their ads.
Facebook creates a powerful platform for advertisers because it allows advertisers to target the visitors of their choice and it is not possible by any other ad network like AdWords or adcenter. Where as in facebook every person will see different types of ads based on their profile which is not possible in any other ad networks because ad posted by AdWords on website will be displayed even when non potential or irrelevant person visits a web page. But Facebook advertising targets a relevant group of people based on their age, choice, personality and interests. In short, every person will see the ad based on how they have profiled themselves.
Every person sees different ads on Facebook based on how they’ve “profiled” themselves. This gives marketers the ability to “micro target” people they think will be most likely to be interested in what they’re selling. It’s like buying a much targeted direct mail list and tailoring your message to be most relevant. That laser targeting and tailoring your messages will increase your response rates by making your ad more relevant to a prospective buyer.
Here are the few reasons why you should choose Facebook advertising…
Advantages of Facebook Marketing:
- Facebook ad descriptions can be long when compared to other networks. It is 135 characters whereas AdWords only 75.
- In Facebook ads, it is easy to upload a small image along with your text, which helps drawing attention of your target user.
- Facebook advertising helps you target keywords/interests and demographic much better.
- Facebook traffic is more targeted.
- Facebook advertising is easier to use than Google.
- Don’t need a website (they love affiliates)
- Don’t need your own product
- Don’t need to have an email list
- Don’t need to worry about Google slaps
- Don’t need to have “salesmanship” skills
- Cheaper than AdWords
- Flexibility on how to pay the Ads, you can choose to pay per click (CPC) or impression (CPM)
If you know specifically who your targeted audience is then Facebook is a wonderful platform for you to get to find the people who will be most interested in what you are selling or offering.
This is all about the top 13 advantages of Facebook marketing, please do drop your comments and suggestions in the below comments section, if you have any specific questions please ask us at our webmasters forum.