What Google knows about you ?.Answer is Everything.Google is knows about you very well.They have your IP address, your search requests, the contents of every e-mail you’ve ever sent or received. They know the news you read, the places you go. They’re even collecting real-time GPS location and DNS look-ups.
And also they know who you friends are, where you live, where you work, where you are spending your free time. They know about your health, your love life, your political leanings. They even know what you are thinking about.
But everyone like their Privacy without exposing to the world,Google is tracking all these data for their Adwords advertisers. By the user data Google come know the likes and dislikes of a user,and shows the relevant adds to them.Then How can we stop it.
How To Stop Google From Collecting Your Private Data :
Then how to Stop Google from collecting your private data,there is community called Googlesharing.These people builds a Add-on for Firefox.
The Firefox Addon for the GoogleSharing system.GoogleSharing ultimately aims to provide a level of anonymity that will prevent google from tracking your searches, movements, and what websites you visit.
1) Provide a system that will prevent Google from collecting information about you from services which don’t require a login.
2) Make this system completely transparent to the user. No special websites, no change to yo ur work flow.
3) Leave your non-Google traffic completely untouched, unredirected, and unaffected.
The basic GoogleSharing install is fairly straightforward:
1. Download the GoogleSharing Firefox Addon.
2. Restart Firefox.
3. You are now browsing with GoogleSharing! All of the appropriate Google traffic will be redirected through a GoogleSharing proxy.
4. By default, GoogleSharing is enabled. To toggle the GoogleSharing status, simply left-click on the green text that says “GoogleSharing Enabled” in the bottom right hand corner of your browser window.
Customizing Your own settings :
Or else you can customize your own settings for the better results.just follow this bellow method.
1. Right-click on the “GoogleSharing Enabled/Disabled” text in the bottom right hand corner of your browser window, and select “Options”.
2. Select the GoogleSharing proxy you would like to configure (by default there is only one, the proxy we run at proxy.googlesharing.net), and click “Edit Proxy”.
3. If there are services that you would not like to anonymize with GoogleSharing, you can select the ones you would like to exclude under “Do not proxy the following services.” Note that this is in addition to the services that GoogleSharing will never proxy, such as Mail, Checkout, Health, Sites, Docs, and Reader.
4. If you would like the Google interface language to be something other than English, you can select the language of your choice under “Google Interface Language.”
5) If you would like to restrict the languages that appear in your search results, you can select all of those that you’d like to accept.
6) If you don’t care about your traffic between your browser and the GoogleSharing proxy being SSL protected, you can unselect “Use SSL” for a slight speedup.
Everyone love privacy,if you don’t want to Share any of your Internet activities then just follow the above procedure,with this procedure you will be completely anonymous,and your activities will not be recorded.
Always keep up to date with Technology and Hacking related issues by subscribing to my Newsletters